Provide strategic support and, project management on all assigned projects.
- Provide client and project management on projects, within the agreed upon timeline established with the client
- Assure high quality research by identifying potential problems, developing and implementing appropriate corrective action
- Develop preliminary draft and edit descriptive and interpretive reports in pre-determined template for each project
- Attend client and/or potential client meetings when necessary
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
- Completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years business experience as a qualitative researcher, including broad method and technique knowledge and expertise.
- Strategic brand building experience in marketing and/or advertising with preferred experience in healthcare
- Demonstrated team player with proven ability to work collaboratively and inspire confidence in others.
- Highly strategic with strong analytical skills, demonstrated curiosity and proven capacity to uncover rich insights.
- Strong presentation skills, with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Keen interest in the healthcare industry and comfortable immersing in therapeutic area knowledge.
- Fluency in French is an asset.